We are proud to offer a full range of quality dental care for cosmetic results that help you smile with confidence:
- Beautiful, natural looking crowns, bridges, veneers and dentures.
- Cosmetic teeth whitening.
- Dental implants - fantastic, natural-looking, fixed replacement teeth. Like having new teeth!
- Almost invisible tooth coloured fillings.
- Treatment for recurrent headaches, bad breath or bleeding gums.
- Comfortable root canal treatment.
To achieve this our dentist, Dr David Fox believes in using top quality materials and one of the best laboratories in the area. He has completed advanced training in dentistry, and is recognized as a ‘Specialist in Oral Surgery’ by the General Dental Council. In addition to treating our own patients, Dr Fox takes regular referrals for implant-based treatment and oral surgery from numerous dentists across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
At the same time we aim to make coming to the dentist as friendly and relaxing an experience as possible! We also believe in discussing the options and providing written estimates for treatment upfront so you can make an informed decision.
Confidence in your smile. Confidence in your dentist.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- We specialise in dental implants, a fantastic fixed replacement for loose or missing teeth
- Evening appointments available
Professional Associations & Certifications
- The dentist is a Recognised by the General Dental Council as a Specialist in Oral Surgery
- Graduate of the world-renowned Eastman and Tatum Advanced Implantology Courses
- Member of British Dental Association (B.D.A.)
- Member of Association of Dental Implantology (A.D.I.)
- Mmeber of British Association of Surgical Dentistry (B.A.S.D.)
- Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Chesham, St Albans
- Cash, Credit Card, Cheque, BACS
|Address||128 High St|
|Phone Number||014 4287 8424|
Products & Services
A fantastic, fixed solution for replacing loose or missing teeth. A titanium implant is inserted into the jaw bone like the root of a new natural tooth, before a natural-looking crown is placed on top.